People talk about Friday the 13th as a day from hell. Although it's my first Friday the 13th with my new job, I'd like to venture to guess (and lightning will strike me now) that it really can't top today. Now hold on, this isn't like that one day when I had feces all over the floor, but it's been a day to say the least.
Baby E is here now. Sweet boy. Good boy! Loves the swing and hardly fusses at all. So far, so good. This morning he was a little fussy though.
Twister arrived and really didn't want to be here. She started by smashing her fingers in the air freshener so I snagged her, screaming and kicking, and made her wash her hands. That's when I discovered the ceiling tile in the bathroom was sagging. I pushed it up and out came water. Awesome.
I texted my husband - because of course he's in Fargo - and he asked if a plumber needs to come. Well, let me think about it, the 1964 copper pipe in the ceiling is leaking and causing my ceiling tile to sag and then water is on the floor .... Let me grab my Flex Seal spray and fix this shit. I play every other God damn role in the house.
Miss E didn't really want to be here today either and for the first time, she cried when mom dropped her off.
Twister tells me she's pooping ... Blowout. Thanks. I have to send photos of this to her mother (as they are doctoring and he wants to SEE it). 15 minutes later she tells me, "I poop again" ... Blowout #2. WoooWHooo!!!! Mommy's excited now!
Baby E wakes and I change him as it's been 3 hours he's been asleep now and he wet through his diaper. While this isn't a "blowout" it's still a change of clothes. It's not even 11 am yet.
As I warm a bottle for him, I feel a sudden gut ache and make it to the toilet just in time to avoid my own blowout. What the hell is going on here .....
The sisters, G and K are gone today and tomorrow and it's like everyone is suffering for the lack of entertainment I believe. Miss E started the screaming shit that K does and I gotta nip that in the butt.
Twister thinks it's fun to play in my fridge and says "I like eggs!" As they are all busted up in my fridge. Seriously kid ... Why? Like ... Just why????????
Now, for my own kid, he's the worst one. Took a crayon to my table and wall. WTF .. You're 5!!!! Made him clean it up as well as the fridge mess, other table, high chairs, counter and bathroom sink. Doubt he will make that 'mistake' again.
Afternoon comes and it's nap time. Thank God. I get in my exercise and my Y&R watched and then everyone was up already. It's cool and wet out so we can't even go outside to burn some of this naughtiness off.
It's just one of those days ....
No comments:
Post a Comment