Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 1 in the books

Week one of my dream job is in the books.  While it was only four days ... It was long enough.  Day one was smooth, day two was wicked, day three was good and day four was trying.  Friday was Trey's 5th birthday, but ti's also the day I found out that we must travel back to SF and have him scoped for celiac disease.  Not the news I was hoping for and to say it rocked me is pretty accurate.  Miss G told me she liked her other daycare better, Twister is always trying to slip something past me, even Miss E wassn't quite herself and Miss K was fussy as hell.  I cried at the news |+_
+++++
+
*Miss E got the keyboard

So begins week 2.  Kids here at 7am .... Let the fun begin

No comments:

Post a Comment