Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dream Job Day 2

Day one of my dream job is in the books. I'm happy to say it went better than I anticipated.  I realize it's hard for kids to follow someone else's rules, be at someone else's house, have a new routine with new foods and new friends.  I managed to get all four kids to sleep at the same time which is a miracle.  Twister was pretty well behaved except for pushing baby K off the chair and then taking a pink pen and writing on my cream wall even after I said "Twister, give me that pen please."  I made her scrub it off and it ended up taking the paint off the wall. .

Today is Day 2.  Day one was better.  By far.  Baby E has been fussy all day and finally got her to sleep.  Every kid is refusing to lay down and rest today.  G is testing me anyway she can.  She doesn't like to clean up or share and she admitted it to me.  Twister is ... Typical Twister.  Baby K is a screamer and hates the word "no".  She flips out at everything.  Drama Queen at it's finest I'm afraid.

If anyone would be so kind as to bring me a Morgan Diet .... I could use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment