Twister just said "I'm pooping. Go away!". Indeed she did. Pure water poop. In her diaper. I quit. Why Twister .... Why??
I'm not letting E and K take morning nap today so they sleep at 12:30. I'm already paying for it as E is waaaaaay tired.
Miss G - Doesn't know alphabet or numbers past 6. Used to getting her way. Very bossy and snotty. No manners at all. Wants to be in charge and has attitude when I pull out the "I'm the boss here". Just told me "I'm not eating breakfast now. I'll eat later." And I said it's now or never and she said "well I don't want it now". Guess she's going to be hungry!
Miss K-Clingy as F. Always dragging a blanket and pacifier shoved in mouth. Smart - follows instructions like a dog, but doesn't talk. Screams her bloody head off all day about everything. Never happy.I ain't got time for that shit.
Twister - Naughty as F. Cute as F. Smart but tests every limit. Doesn't listen to "no". Hates napping and loves to push down K -- she hates K actually.
E - Fave. Total fave. My friends kid. So laid back and chill. Sucks her thumb and loves to do her own thing. Gets stepped on or toy taken and just moves on to something else. Why can't I have all E's?!
No comments:
Post a Comment