Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Twister

Had a plastic egg tossed at my head today by a child I have affectionatly dubbed as "Twister".  She was mad I told her to be nice to the boys so she grabbed the egg and chucked it right at my face and nailed me in the glasses.  Twister also stood at the end of the couch, gave me a cheeky smile and said, "I peeing."  I said let's go to the toilet and she scowled and shouted "NO!" I said big girls use the potty and she said, "I just peed more."  You win, Twister.  I knew she was going to give me a run for my money.  I knew she was a wild child who was just as stubborn as she is cute.  While she can really make me want to chuck an egg at her head, she crawls up on my lap and gives me a hug and begins to sing "Wheels on the bus .." You win, Twister.  You win again.

Twister tore the lid off her sippy cup of water today and dumped it on my floor. She looked at me an said, "I broke it. Floor all wet."  Yep. It sure is.  No more water for you the rest of the day.  She also terrorized the boys today by stealing their gloves and pucks and then running them to me as if she was doing the right thing as the boys screamed at her.  "Twister ... Stop being mean to the boys!" I would say and she would say back, "I naughty!"  Indeed, you sure can be a little shit for sure.

Have you been keeping track that this is only day 2 1/2 with this little miss?  And can I tell you that she is only 2 1/2 years old?  Which means Twister is going to be around for awhile and I'm sure she will have many blog posts dedicated to her.  I told her mother today that she might really want to think about a Twister Jr as usually that 2nd kid is the one that is wicked and gives you a run for your money.  I don't see Jr coming into the world as an angel - especially if he/she has to compete with Twister.

On a positive, I didn't hear "I tell my mommy on you!!!" Today, although she did have to sit in time out for pinching Trey and I took her blankie away too and that really sent her into orbit.  I win, Twister ... I actually won.

No comments:

Post a Comment